I am a software engineer working at Oracle. Previously I worked as a postdoctoral researcher at Purdue University, under supervision of Prof. Jan Vitek.
Particularly, I was in charge of Safety-Critical Java (SCJ) project, we provided the first open-source implementation of SCJ - including SCJ VM, TCK and benchmarks. See the oSCJ project webpage.
My research interests in general are middleware,performace,real-time programming, real-time Java, virtual machines design, service-based and component-based programming and model checking.
My Past Projects
- oSCJ - Safety-Critical Java Virtual Machine implementation
- Static Checker for oSCJ
- Azul High-Performance Computing at Purdue
- CDx - A Family of Real-Time Java Benchmarks
- test-make - A robust Ruby-based testing harness for command-line programs.
- PC member at JTRES'12
- PC member at CNSI'11
- Co-Organizing VEESC
- Organizing ROOTs'10 collocated with ECOOP'10